CINCO gladly accepts “In–Kind” donations provided there is a need for the donation. In–Kind donations can include items such as books, sports items, equipment, computers, school supplies and other non-monetary items. All In–Kind donations to the CINCO are tax deductible. Before making your donation, please consider the following:
- If you could be in a position to support us too in terms of shipping, handling costs, and customs fee for your donation.
- Detailed description of the donation to be provided to CINCO
- Donors to sign an in-kind donation form available below
Please contact CINCO’s Donor Care office at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contacts below for more discussions/sharing on way forward. We value your concern to support us, thank you.
Donor Care Office,
Community Initiatives Concern (CINCO),
Next to St Anna Guest House – Milimani,
Baring Road, off Ring Road, Plot No. BL 12/214,
P. O. Box 2112, GPO – 40100,
KISUMU – KENYA.
Telephone: +254 572 502 662
Mobile Phone no: +254 734 056 256 or +254 722 114 215
- One time or Monthly/Recurring Giving (Online Giving)
- Text Giving
- Mobile Giving
- In-kind Giving/Support with a Purchase
- Major Gifts (Gift of Stock, Give in Honour or in Memory of, Include CINCO in Your Will or Bequests, Direct Debit)
- Corporate Giving (Corporate Grants, Corporate Giving Page, Payroll Deductions)
- Matching Gifts
- Volunteer Grants
- Create Your Own CINCO Giving Page