Volunteer Grants are sums of money that companies distribute after employees have volunteered a minimum number of hours with CINCO either as an individual or as a team. There are individual volunteer grants that reward one employee’s volunteer efforts. Similarly, Team Volunteer Grants are made after a group of employees volunteer together at CINCO for agreed number of hours. This allows corporate volunteers to give back monetarily to CINCO so as to support our courses.
We welcome you to contact our Donor Care office at email@example.com or use the contacts below for more discussions/sharing on way forward.
Donor Care Office,
Community Initiatives Concern (CINCO),
Next to St Anna Guest House – Milimani,
Baring Road, off Ring Road, Plot No. BL 12/214,
P. O. Box 2112, GPO – 40100,
KISUMU – KENYA.
Telephone: +254 572 502 662
Mobile Phone no: +254 734 056 256 or +254 722 114 215
- One time or Monthly/Recurring Giving (Online Giving)
- Text Giving
- Mobile Giving
- In-kind Giving/Support with a Purchase
- Major Gifts (Gift of Stock, Give in Honour or in Memory of, Include CINCO in Your Will or Bequests, Direct Debit)
- Corporate Giving (Corporate Grants, Corporate Giving Page, Payroll Deductions)
- Matching Gifts
- Volunteer Grants
- Create Your Own CINCO Giving Page